Certified Organic Agave Nectar
Agave syrup is a natural product that can sweeten any type of beverage or food as an ideal alternative to highly processed and refined sugars. It is derived from the carbohydrates present in the agave plant. Agave nectar has a vanilla-like aroma and a hint of maple syrup flavor. It is truly one of a kind!
The Sunfood Difference™
Our raw, certified organic, Non-GMO agave nectar is low-temperature processed and minimally filtered, thus retaining its natural properties. Made from certified organic blue agave, we use state-of-the-art technology to make the least heat-exposed amber agave available.
For further reading, check out this article!
Craving Something Sweet?
You can use agave nectar as you would honey, yacon syrup, stevia, or maple syrup on foods, in recipes, and to sweeten beverages.
Certified organic agave nectar
Caution / Allergen Statement:
|Specifications||Non-GMO Project Verified, USDA Organic, CCOF, Raw, Vegan, Earth Kosher|
|Storage||Store in a cool, dry place away from light.|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
FREE Smoothie/Juicing Guide & 250 SunPoints!
- » American Native
- » Aromatherapy Natures Way
- » Go Raw
- » Gold Mine
- » Healthforce Nutritionals
- » JEM Raw
- » Laughing Giraffe
- » Living Intentions
- » Maine Coast
- » Mother Earth
- » MSM
- » Nutiva
- » Ohsawa
- » Omica Organics
- » Orgono
- » Pure Synergy
- » Raw Crunch
- » Rawmio
- » Righteously Raw
- » Sunfood Brand
- » Wee Bee Honey
- How to get through the holidays alive: Energize your life for good!
- 3 Rawesome Smoothie Recipes
- Cauliflower Mashed “Faux-tatoes”
- Raw Chocolate Chia Energy Bars
- Top 5 Recipes to Stop Holiday Weight Gain
- 5 Simple Ways to Switch Up Your Morning Smoothie
- Pumpkin Party in my Plants!
- Nutrient-Packed Superfood Salad Recipe
- Do You Know What Your Cough Is Telling You??
- Lose Weight, Moisturize Your Skin, Nourish Your Hair & More, All With One Superfood!
- Browse All Articles