With the leaves beginning to turn it’s time for warm, cozy drinks and we’ve got one for you that’s delicious and full of immune boosting superfoods!
Germ fighting silver, nutrient dense honey, and inflammation balancing turmeric are the stars that give this creamy, heavenly drink its immune enhancing properties.
Enjoy this recipe when you are feeling under the weather or even on a crisp fall morning as a fun way to start your day.
- 1 Tea Satchel of Chai Tea (decaf or vanilla rooibos tea for kids)
- 1 Tbsp WeeBee Honey
- 6oz Water
- 1/4 C Coconut Milk
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric
- 1-3 Drops of Colloidal Silver
- Coconut Whipped Cream and Cinnamon for topping.
- Heat water in sauce pan, tea kettle, or microwave until boiling.
- Add tea bag to a heat safe cup and pour hot water into it. Be sure to leave room for milk and coconut whipped cream.
- While tea is steeping, in a separate pan heat coconut milk over low heat for a minute or until warm.
- Remove milk from heat, add turmeric, and stir until incorporated.
- Take the tea bag from mug and pour in warm milk mixture, honey, and silver. Stir.
- Enjoy as is or top with coconut whipped cream and cinnamon!
*Sunfoodie Tip: For an extra immune boost add 1/2 tsp chia seed powder!