Packed with loads of antioxidant rich vegetables, this wrap is a great lunchtime idea! Savory, crunchy and deliciously fresh, this is sure to become a daytime favorite!
- ¼ cup Chopped Organic Kale
- ¼ cup Chopped Organic Cabbage
- ¼ cup Chopped Organic Lettuce
- 1 Handful finely chopped Organic Cucumber
- 1 Sm finely sliced Organic Avocado
- 1 Sm handful diced organic sweet onions
- 1 Sm handful diced organic heirloom tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Botija Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Coconut Wraps
- In a medium bowl, combine kale, cabbage, lettuce, onions and tomatoes.
- Drizzle olive oil over combination and sprinkle salt & pepper.
- In a Coconut wrap, lay avocado and cucumbers throughout the middle.
- Add vegetable mixture over, a few dollops of Garlicky Pumpkin Seed Pesto, fold in each end and roll up, and Enjoy!
These yummy protein bars are packed with organic Goji Berries, Pumpkin Seeds, Cacao Nibs, Cashews & Almonds, as well as whole grain oats, Flax Seeds and nut butter; enriched with Natural Protein Powder, sweetened with Agave and a hint of Pink Himalayan Salt. Chock full of protein, great for kid’s school lunches or for a mid-day snack!
(makes 8 – 10 bars with 6g – 8g of protein per bar)
- Mix oats, cashew pieces, chopped almond, pumpkin seeds, protein powder, and flax seeds in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine nut butter, agave, and salt. Pour into oat mixture and mix well, until everything is sticky and combined. If it’s too dry, add a bit more agave. Add the goji berries & cacao nibs and mix well.
- Press mixture into a shallow 8″ baking dish that you’ve lined with parchment paper or plastic wrap. Cover with more parchment paper or plastic wrap, press well into the dish, and refrigerate for 4 hours. Cut into bar shapes, and keep refrigerated.
Posted in Dessert, Recipes, Snacks & Quickies
Tagged almonds, amber agave nectar, cacao nibs, cashews, flax seeds, goji berries, himalayan salt, natural protein powder, nut butter, protein bar, pumpkin seeds