This smoothie is so rich, creamy and luxurious it makes even the most decadent shake a little bit jealous. It’s like indulging in the season’s first pumpkin pie… but without the guilt. Superfood boosted with Maca Powder and Mesquite and enhanced with the intoxicating aroma of Vanilla Powder, this smoothie is sure to set your day off with a smile.
1 cup Coconut Milk
½ cup Pumpkin Puree
1 very Ripe Banana
1 tsp Cinnamon
1 tsp Nutmeg
1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
or Stevia to taste if extra sweetness desired
Combine Coconut Milk, Pumpkin Puree, Banana, and Ice in a blender until smooth.
Add in spices and extra sweetener on a low speed until just combined.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg and cinnamon and enjoy!
Posted in Holiday Recipes, Recipes, Smoothies & Beverages
Tagged agave, autum, fall, maca, mesquite, Pumpkin, pumpkin pie, smoothie, stevia, vanilla
Sometimes you just need a good, hearty salad. Not one of those store bought ones full of weird ingredients (they don’t even fill you up!) A lunch salad. A dinner salad. A clean, whole meal. This fall salad is exactly that – full of seasonal ingredients, hearty whole vegetables and dressed with an intoxicatingly good pumpkin based vinaigrette.
Organic Spinach, Organic Arugula, Organic Purple and Golden Beets, Organic Chopped Brussels Sprouts, Organic Shredded Carrots, Cilantro, Parsley, Dried Cranberries, Dried or Fresh Chopped Figs, Pumpkin Seeds
Posted in Holiday Recipes, Lunch, Recipes, Salad Dressing
Tagged agave, autum, botija, fall, kalahari salt, olive oil, Pumpkin, salad, vinaigrette, yacon
Inspired by Latin flavors, this crema verde dressing uses fresh cilantro, ripe avocados and creamy coconut milk to add a fresh element to any plate.
- ½ Organic Avocado
- ¼ cup Organic Cilantro
- ½ cup Organic Coconut Milk
- Salt & Pepper to taste
This delicious, versatile pesto sauce has a mild nutty flavor with a burst of fresh basil and spicy garlic. Aromatic and zesty, this sauce can be used on anything from sandwiches and pasta to wraps or salads!
- Blend all ingredients together in mixer/blender or food processor.
- Place into bowl and add 2 tbsp of Botija Olive oil over top, allow to refrigerate overnight for best results.
Inspired by the unique flavors of Mexican cuisine, this South of the Border Taco bowl uses a Coconut Wrap as the base with protein-rich ingredients piled on top!
- ½ cup Organic Corn (Non-GMO !!!)
- ½ cup Organic Black Beans
- ¼ cup chopped organic cilantro
- 2 tbsp chopped organic onion
- 1 tbsp minced organic garlic
- 2 tbsp diced organic tomatoes
- ¼ cup chopped organic lettuce
- 2 tbsp organic cumin
- 1 tbsp organic serrano chili
- ¼ cup fresh or re-hydrated organic mango
- ½ tsp Fine Kalahari Salt
- 2 tbsp chopped organic scallion (garnish)
- Coconut Wraps
- In a medium bowl, add all ingredients together except scallions, allow to marinate for 5-10 minutes.
- Place coconut wrap in large bowl (warmed if desired) and fill ingredients.
- Add diced avocado and Crema Verde Dressing over the top. Enjoy!
Packed with loads of antioxidant rich vegetables, this wrap is a great lunchtime idea! Savory, crunchy and deliciously fresh, this is sure to become a daytime favorite!
- ¼ cup Chopped Organic Kale
- ¼ cup Chopped Organic Cabbage
- ¼ cup Chopped Organic Lettuce
- 1 Handful finely chopped Organic Cucumber
- 1 Sm finely sliced Organic Avocado
- 1 Sm handful diced organic sweet onions
- 1 Sm handful diced organic heirloom tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Botija Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Coconut Wraps
- In a medium bowl, combine kale, cabbage, lettuce, onions and tomatoes.
- Drizzle olive oil over combination and sprinkle salt & pepper.
- In a Coconut wrap, lay avocado and cucumbers throughout the middle.
- Add vegetable mixture over, a few dollops of Garlicky Pumpkin Seed Pesto, fold in each end and roll up, and Enjoy!