These yummy protein bars are packed with organic Goji Berries, Pumpkin Seeds, Cacao Nibs, Cashews & Almonds, as well as whole grain oats, Flax Seeds and nut butter; enriched with Natural Protein Powder, sweetened with Yacon Syrup and a hint of Pink Himalayan Salt. Chock full of protein, great for kid’s school lunches or for a mid-day snack!
(makes 8 – 10 bars with 6g – 8g of protein per bar)
- 2 ½ scoops Natural Rice Protein Powder
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ½ cup chopped Cashews
- ½ cup chopped Almonds
- ¼ cup chopped Pumpkin Seeds
- ¼ cup ground Flax Seeds
- 2/3 cup organic nut butter
- ½ cup Yacon Syrup
- Himalayan Salt (add to taste)
- ½ cup Goji Berries
- 1 tbsp Cacao Nibs
- Mix oats, cashew pieces, chopped almond, pumpkin seeds, protein powder, and flax seeds in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine nut butter, yacon, and salt. Pour into oat mixture and mix well, until everything is sticky and combined. If it’s too dry, add a bit more agave. Add the goji berries & cacao nibs and mix well.
- Press mixture into a shallow 8″ baking dish that you’ve lined with parchment paper or plastic wrap. Cover with more parchment paper or plastic wrap, press well into the dish, and refrigerate for 4 hours. Cut into bar shapes, and keep refrigerated.