Quit buying hummus from the store & make your own with our quick & easy Cashew Hummus recipe! Cashews are loaded with magnesium, zinc, iron, and vitamins B1 and K. This raw version of a classic favorite brings you the flavors you love with nutrients and enzymes intact. Try it yourself and never go back to store-bought hummus!
- 1 cup (8 oz) raw cashews
- ¼ cup tahini
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- ½ tsp Kalahari Desert Salt, fine
- ½ tsp cumin
- ¼ tsp Chili Powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- Black Botija Olives, pitted (optional garnish)
- Parsley (optional garnish)
- Soak cashews for at least 3 hours.
- Drain and rinse cashews a few times.
- Place cashews and all remaining ingredients in a food processor.
- Puree until well blended (it will be very thick).
- Add water ¼ cup at a time until desired texture.
- Garnish with parsley, paprika, and Black Botija Olives.