Craving something chocolaty? Try this delicious treat that is healthy, too! While raw cacao is rich in minerals such as magnesium, copper and manganese, the trail mix that this recipe covers in luscious chocolate is an excellent source of B vitamins. Most importantly, it is decadent, guilt-free and easy to make!
- 1 Cup Cacao Butter
- 1 Cup Cacao Paste (tempered or un-tempered)
- ¼ cup of either Raw Agave, Coconut Palm Nectar, or Yacon Syrup (or sweeten to taste)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Powder
- ¼ tsp Himalayan or Kalahari salt 1 cup
- Mango Macadamia Adventure
Melt Cacao Butter and Cacao Paste over very low heat, or in a dehydrator. Combine with all other ingredients in high speed blender. Blend thoroughly and pour mixture on top of Mango Macadamia Adventure. Enjoy!