Mesquite Powder has a sweet caramel-like flavor, and it has been enjoyed for thousands of years. Sunfood Mesquite Powder has a very fine texture, making it perfect for blending into smoothies. This recipe adds the rich flavor of Mesquite Powder to Coconut and Mango.
1 Young Coconut, or 2 Cups Coconut Juice
½ -1 Cup Frozen or Peeled Fresh Mango
2 -4 Tablespoons Sunfood Mesquite Powder
1. Split the young coconut. Pour the coconut water into a high-powered blender, and scoop out the coconut meat and add it to the coconut water. You can also substitute Coconut Juice.
2. Add the Mango and Sunfood Mesquite Powder to the Blender.
3. Blend on high for 30 seconds, and serve!
– Add a scoop of Raw Almond Butter to thicken.
– Add 1 – 2 teaspoons Sunfood Maca Powder for a richer, butterscotch flavor.
– Add 3 Tablespoons Sunfood Lucuma Powder for hints of cashews and maple sugar.