This chocolate pudding is wonderfully rich and creamy with a deep chocolate flavor. The addition of the raspberry coulis takes this from ordinary to extraordinary! Making this a very elegant dessert.
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 2 cups coconut meat
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 4 tablespoons coconut palm sugar or other sweetener
- 2 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon Himalayan crystal salt
- 1- 10 oz package frozen raspberries 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- fresh mint leaves for garnish (optional)
- Place all pudding ingredients into a blender, in listed order. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- To make the coulis, simply place the thawed berries into a meshed strainer. Allow the berries and juice to pour through it into a bowl. With a spatula press the remaining pulp through the strainer.
- Add the agave and mix until smooth.
- To assemble your pudding and coulis, divide the raspberry coulis into 6 equal parts.
- Place the coulis into the bottom of your serving glasses.
- Now top each dessert with fresh raspberries and mint leaves. Pudding can be chilled for a few hours to firm, or serve immediately. The choice is yours!
- Can be stored in a sealed glass containers for up to one week in the refrigerator.
About Chef Tina Jo:
Through her books, DVDs, and programs, Chef Tina Jo is teaching Americans how to make healthy lifestyles DELICIOUS, bringing live whole foods back to the dinner table one dinner plate at a time. Learn more at www.cheftinajo.com.Chef Tina Jo is a highly respected Gourmet Raw Vegan Chef, Author, Speaker and Coach known internationally for her humor and down–to–earth approach to raw veganism. She, along with her TV show Splendor in the Raw, was awarded Top 10 Best Show, Best Chef and Best Website in the Best of Raw 2009 Awards. She has made it her life’s mission to bring super delicious, fresh, simple, fun, affordable raw vegan food to the mainstream.