My nickname for this sauce is “I’ve died and gone to goji heaven.” Because the flavors in this sauce are lip–smacking good and soon you’ll be mumbling something about heaven!! You simply won’t believe it’s not dairy chocolate! Drizzle it on everything from brownies, cheese cake, your favorite ice cream, or strawberries! You simply can’t go wrong!
- 1/2 cup water (or to desired thickness)
- 1/2 cup goji berries, soaked for 20 minutes in just enough water to cover, then drained
- 1 whole avocado, seeded, peeled and quartered
- 7 Tbsp cacao powder
- 1/4 cup rapadura, raw (non-raw ingredient. If you are 100% raw, please omit ingredient or adjust recipe)
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon Himalayan crystal salt
- Place all ingredients in high–powered blender, in listed order. Blend until smooth and creamy. Add more or less water as needed for that perfect consistency.
About Chef Tina Jo:
Through her books, DVDs, and programs, Chef Tina Jo is teaching Americans how to make healthy lifestyles DELICIOUS, bringing live whole foods back to the dinner table one dinner plate at a time. Learn more at www.cheftinajo.com.Chef Tina Jo is a highly respected Gourmet Raw Vegan Chef, Author, Speaker and Coach known internationally for her humor and down–to–earth approach to raw veganism. She, along with her TV show Splendor in the Raw, was awarded Top 10 Best Show, Best Chef and Best Website in the Best of Raw 2009 Awards. She has made it her life’s mission to bring super delicious, fresh, simple, fun, affordable raw vegan food to the mainstream.