Don’t let these sweet chocolaty treats fool you – they are super healthy! Kadrawhy Dates, Cacao Powder, Cashews and Agave Nectar create unbelievably yummy “dough” while Chocolate Protein Powder adds a power-punch! Great for on-the-go mornings, post-workout snack or for a guilt-free afternoon indulgence!
(makes ~10 balls with 3 – 4g of protein per ball)
- 2 scoops Chocolate Protein powder
- 8 Kadrawhy Dates, pitted
- 2 tbsp chopped Cashews
- 2 tsp Cacao Powder
- 4 tsp Dark Agave Nectar
- Coconut Flake, Cacao Nibs (optional for topping)
- Place all ingredients in food processor or blender and mix well.
- Roll into teaspoon sized balls using an ice cream or cookie scoop.
- Roll each ball into topping of choice (Cacao Nibs, Coconut Flakes, etc.)
- Store in refrigerator