A luscious treat for any time of day, our Maca Vanilla ice cream features lots of delicious raw ingredients that make it one of the best ice creams you will ever make and probably one of the healthiest, too.
- 1 1/2 cups cool processed raw cashews
- 1/2 cup coconut cream, coconut meat, or raw coconut butter which contains the fiber
- 1/2 cup lucuma
- 3/4 cup raw honey (or sweeten to taste)
- 1/2 Tbsp raw vanilla powder, or the scraped insides of 2 vanilla beans
- 1 1/2 Tbsp psyllium hulls (essential for creating a soft ice cream that can be scooped)
- 1 1/2 cup spring water, or more to allow blending consistency. You may also use cashew milk made with cool processed raw cashews.
- 1/4 – 1/3 cup maca
- Salt to taste: Himalayan Crystal Salt.
Using a mixer, mix the above ingredients into a smooth consistency, pour the mixture into a bowl, and place in the freezer until set. Remove and Enjoy!