Namae Nashi translates to “Nameless” in Japanese – and with as much bursting flavor and secret nutrients that are packed into this delicious roll, we couldn’t come up with a name fitting enough to do it justice! Loaded with tangy and savory vegetables, sprouts and herbs and rolled with nori, this roll is sure to have you coming back for more!
Directions for Namae Nashi Roll:
- ¼ cup organic chopped baby bok choy
- ¼ cup organic cabbage
- ¼ cup chopped organic scallions
- 2 tbsp chopped organic cilantro
- 2 tbsp minced organic ginger
- ¼ cup shelled organic mung bean sprout
- ¼ cup shredded organic carrots
- 1 tbsp Tamari or Nama Shoyu
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- Sunfood Coconut Wraps
- Nori Wraps (Gold Mine 10pk or Maine Coast 100pk)
In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except for Nori Wrap, allow to marinate and sprinkle with salt, pepper and red pepper flake if heat is desired. Open a coconut wrap and place nori sheet on inside. Fill wrap with ingredients, fold in each end and cut down the middle! Dip in our Oishi Sauce for enhanced flavor!
Directions for Oishi Dipping Sauce
- ¼ cup Tamari or Nama Shoyu
- 2 ½ tbsp vinegar of choice
- ¼ tsp organic Dark Agave Nectar
- 1 tbsp minced organic ginger
- 1 tbsp minced organic garlic
- 2 tbsp organic Coconut Oil
Combine all ingredients together in small bowl, whisk until desired consistency is reached. For additional heat, add red pepper flakes, chopped chili or hot sauce of choice.