Check out this recipe from one of our Superheroes, Charmaine San Pedro at Not Another Model Blog!
- 1/2 cup of Protein Powder
- 1-2 tablespoon Moringa Powder
- 1 teaspoon of Sun is Shining™
- 1/2 teaspoon of Maca Powder (optional)
- 1/4 cup & 2 teaspoons of unsweetened Carob Powder (You can use raw Cacao Powder but you’ll need to adjust the sweetener because carob is naturally sweeter than cacao) or you can do half carob and half cacao too!
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla (no alcohol)
- 1/2 teaspoon of Liquid Stevia or 1 tbsp of xylitol (adjust to your preference)
- 1 teaspoon of peppermint extract
- 8-9 tablespoon of organic cold pressed virgin Coconut Oil
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl. Stir well.
- Scoop onto parchment paper or cookie sheet and shape into balls then flatten into cookie shapes.
- If the mixture is too wet to hold, chill for a few minutes in the fridge or add a little bit more protein or carob powder (not too much!). You want the dough to be hard to touch so they’re edible.
- Keep refrigerated or store in freezer. Enjoy!