1. Rinse, and soak almonds in water for 4-6 hours or overnight.
2. Drain almonds and load into the milk screen.
3. Add vanilla powder and load into milk screen.
4. Fill Soyabella carafe with water.
5. Attach head unit to carafe and run mill function 3-4 times.
6. Remove head unit, and add agave nectar for taste
7. TIP: Many flavorings can be added to your almond milk. Don’t be afraid to experiment! Try other flavorings other than vanilla and other sweeteners. Agave Nectar, molasses, brown rice syrup, date sugar, carob powder, and malted barley syrup are some other sweeteners that can be used.
- The milk stays freshest in a covered glass container in the fridge.
- Sometimes you may want to flavor only an individual serving and not the entire batch. If this is what you prefer, use 1/3-1/2 the amount of flavorings – or sweeten and flavor to taste.
- If you don’t want to wait the time it takes to chill, use ice.
- You might enjoy adding a dash of cinnamon powder and ground nutmeg to this milk as another way of flavoring it. Adding a dash of peppermint seasoning makes a very refreshing alternative!
Recipes courtesy of Soyabella