In Chinese Traditional Medicine “lifeforce” or “energy flow” is known as Chi, and bee pollen can certainly get the energy flowing. Pau d’Arco and Cat’s Claw are antifungal and antiviral superherbs found in the Amazon rain forest. Guayasa and Yerba Mate are healthy stimulating teas, and goji berries are one of the most nutritious foods on the planet! When these ingredients are combined they synergistically create a tonic that supports immunity and builds Chi.
- 1 T Pau d’Arco
- 1 T Cat’s Claw
- 2 T Guayasa or Yerba Mate
- 2 tsp goji berries
- 2 T cacao powder
- 1 tsp bee pollen
- 1 T maca
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- ¼ cup agave, coconut palm nectar, yacon syrup, or honey
- Steep herbs and goji berries for 15 minutes in about 5 cups of water.
- Strain into blender and add cacao, bee pollen, maca, vanilla and sweetener.
- Blend with desired amount of water to texture and consistency you would like. Tip: less water will make it creamier.
- Optional: sprinkle hemp seeds on top.
- The crowds will go wild!