Certified Organic Agave Nectar
Agave syrup is a natural product that can sweeten any type of beverage or food as an ideal alternative to highly processed and refined sugars. It is derived from the carbohydrates present in the agave plant. Agave nectar has a vanilla-like aroma and a hint of maple syrup flavor. It is truly one of a kind!
The Sunfood Difference™
Our raw, certified organic, Non-GMO agave nectar is low-temperature processed and minimally filtered, thus retaining its natural properties. Made from certified organic blue agave, we use state-of-the-art technology to make the least heat-exposed amber agave available.
For further reading, check out this article!
Craving Something Sweet?
You can use agave nectar as you would honey, yacon syrup, stevia, or maple syrup on foods, in recipes, and to sweeten beverages.
Certified organic agave nectar
Caution / Allergen Statement:
|Specifications||Non-GMO Project Verified, USDA Organic, CCOF, Raw, Vegan, Earth Kosher|
|Storage||Store in a cool, dry place away from light.|
FREE Smoothie/Juicing Guide & 250 SunPoints!
- » American Native
- » Aromatherapy Natures Way
- » Be Runa
- » Go Raw
- » Gold Mine
- » Healthforce Nutritionals
- » JEM Raw
- » Laughing Giraffe
- » Living Intentions
- » Maine Coast
- » Mother Earth
- » MSM
- » Nutiva
- » Ohsawa
- » Omica Organics
- » Orgono
- » Pure Synergy
- » Raw Crunch
- » Rawmio
- » Righteously Raw
- » Sunfood Brand
- » Wee Bee Honey
- Get the Good Stuff... our NEW chocolate obsession!
- How to make ALL your meals burst with flavor! Introducing be Runa!
- Our small part trying to help a big problem
- Feed Your Skin with Nutrients, Not Chemicals
- New! Pure Superfood Skin Care
- 30 Superfood Recipes (To Keep It Interesting!)
- Raw Carrot Cake with Macadamia Frosting
- Raw Chocolate Raspberry Brownie Bars
- How to get through the holidays alive: Energize your life for good!
- 3 Rawesome Smoothie Recipes
- Browse All Articles