Wildcrafted Spanish Bee Pollen
Pollen are tiny, dust-sized granules found on the stamen of all flower blossoms. As honey bees travel from flower to flower looking for nectar, the pollen collects into little clumps on their legs, and is deposited into a collection vessel. As a low volume and high intensity superfood, bee pollen is a good source of vitamin A and also has B vitamins, magnesium, iron and zinc – not to mention being a complete protein source!
The Sunfood Difference™
Our wildcrafted bee pollen is harvested in the Spanish countryside by beekeepers that treat their bees and plants with the highest respect and regard. Pure and unadulterated, our bee pollen is dried using a unique low temperature process, which maintains the live enzymatic activity and keeps vitamins and minerals intact.
Bee pollen is considered by many to be the most complete superfood available in nature. This is because bee pollen contains more than 96 different nutrients, including every nutrient known that our bodies need.
One of the most significant facts about bee pollen is that it is an alkaline and energy-rich source of complete protein. Bee pollen has approximately 20% easily-assimilated protein and 22 essential amino acids. This means that gram for gram, pollen contains about 5 times more protein than cheese, eggs and meat!
Here are just a few of bee pollen’s many qualities:
• More than 15 vitamins, including many B vitamins and vitamins C, D, and E
• 28 essential minerals, including iron, magnesium, potassium, zinc, calcium and copper
• Bioavailable enzymes, all which have been shown to help with digestion and assimilation of other foods (could also help with weight loss and digestion issues)
• Can help balance hormones for improved reproductive health and libido
• 15% lecithin, which supports the nervous system and brain
• High levels of nucleic acids, which help protect against radiation
Add 1 - 2 tsp in a smoothie, yogurt, or on top of salads.
Ingredients: Wildcrafted raw Spanish bee pollen
Caution / Allergen Statement:
For those with allergies to pollen or bees, we recommend consulting your health care professional before consuming bee pollen.
Packaged in a gluten-free facility. May contain traces of tree nuts and peanuts.
May contain a moisture absorbing desiccant pack. Do not eat.
|Specifications||Non-GMO Project Verified, Raw, Kosher, Wild-crafted|
|Storage||Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. Refrigeration is optional.|
- Love it! Review by Bernadette
- Superior quality Review by Anthony
- Different Review by kristya