Certified Organic Yacon Syrup
Yacon syrup comes from an Andean plant that is a relative of the sunflower, and has been used for thousands of years by Peruvian cultures for its natural health benefits. It is a delicious, molasses-like alternative to cane sugar or high fructose corn syrup.
The Sunfood Difference™
Our delicious yacon syrup is certified organic, non-GMO and vegan. It is a natural sweetener that has a one-of-a-kind flavor similar to caramel, molasses, or maple syrup. This bottle contains pure yacon that is minimally processed without the use of artificial colors, flavors, additives, or preservatives.
For further reading, check out this article!
Low-Glycemic Sweetener to Help You Lose Weight!
You can use yacon syrup as you would use honey, agave, stevia, or maple syrup on foods, in recipes, and to sweeten beverages.
Certified organic yacon syrup
Caution / Allergen Statement:
|Specifications||Non-GMO Project Verified, USDA Organic, Vegan, Earth Kosher|
|Storage||Store in a cool, dry place away from light. Refrigerate after opening.|
- OUT OF STOCK?! Review by Lindsey
Check items to add to the cart or select all
FREE Smoothie/Juicing Guide & 250 SunPoints!
- » American Native
- » Aromatherapy Natures Way
- » Be Runa
- » Go Raw
- » Gold Mine
- » Healthforce Nutritionals
- » JEM Raw
- » Laughing Giraffe
- » Living Intentions
- » Maine Coast
- » Mother Earth
- » MSM
- » Nutiva
- » Ohsawa
- » Omica Organics
- » Orgono
- » Pure Synergy
- » Raw Crunch
- » Rawmio
- » Righteously Raw
- » Sunfood Brand
- » Wee Bee Honey
- Our small part trying to help a big problem
- Feed Your Skin with Nutrients, Not Chemicals
- New! Pure Superfood Skin Care
- 30 Superfood Recipes (To Keep It Interesting!)
- Raw Carrot Cake with Macadamia Frosting
- Raw Chocolate Raspberry Brownie Bars
- How to get through the holidays alive: Energize your life for good!
- 3 Rawesome Smoothie Recipes
- Cauliflower Mashed “Faux-tatoes”
- Raw Chocolate Chia Energy Bars
- Browse All Articles