Find out why shilajit’s Sanskrit meaning is “conqueror of mountains and destroyer of weakness…”
Modern research is finally confirming what traditional Indian medicine (Ayurveda) has known for centuries: Shilajit has amazing health benefits ranging from mental clarity and boosting energy to immune support and cholesterol balance.
- Shilajit has “strong antioxidant activity.”1 It has been found that antioxidants are “essential for an efficient function of the immune system.”2
- Shilajit has been found to “mitigate the effects of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.”3
- Shilajit was proven to produce a “significant reduction in LDL [bad] cholesterol,” as well as “significant improvement in HDL (good) cholesterol.”1 Researchers concluded that this suggests “cardio protective activity.1
- Shilajit was found to have “significant anti-inflammatory effect” pertaining to arthritis.4
- Shilajit “decreased gastric ulcer index,” in a scientific study that ultimately “substantiated the use of shilajit in peptic ulcers.4
- Shilajit has played a ”traditional role as an aphrodisiac” because of the way it affects the nervous system.5
- Shilajit is capable of “improving cognitive disorders and [acting] as a stimulant of cognitive activity in humans.”6 has been recognized for its potential to “prevent Alzheimer’s disease.”6
What is Shilajit?
After learning that it has been used for centuries in the Ayurvedic medicinal system to help treat inflammation, among many other things, I decided to give it a try. Within 3 days of taking shilajit, I experienced more pain relief and better mobility than I ever have before. I have now been taking it for 4 weeks and if I miss a day, I certainly notice the difference. I don’t ever want to be without this product.” – Jay
“This product has energized me and helped my libido.” – Catherine
“Knowing the amazing benefits from taking shilajit, I was determined to find a way to incorporate it into my life, even though the taste was a bit strong for me. So, I decided to encapsulate it and I’ve been taking it on a daily basis for the past month. Within a few days, my overall mood was more positive and my minor back pain subsided. Also my energy level and mental clarity is extremely improved. I used to drink an average of three 15oz cups of coffee just to make it through the day. But now my coffee use has decreased so that I barely finish my second cup and I still feel good at the end of my day. I’m so thankful for shilajit!” – Holly
Unlike other lower quality products, Sunfood Shilajit is harvested from high in the Himalayas where only the highest quality shilajit exists. It is created without the use of high heat, fillers or solvents.
Shilajit has been praised used throughout history, from the ancient Indian text Charaka Samhita which states, “there is no curable disease in the universe that cannot be cured by Shilajitu,” to modern-day Olympic athletes who have used shilajit to increase stamina.
Sunfood’s “Natural Solutions” does not promote or suggest natural cures, natural healing or natural remedies for any disease, disorder or ailment thereof. This information should be treated as educational material gathered and discovered from various studies, clinical trials and customer reviews. It is designed to encourage healthy lifestyles, and independent conclusions in regards to natural products and alternative health choices.. It is best to consult with your healthcare practitioner before attempting any form of natural cure, natural healing or natural remedy to any health issues.