Fresh from the pumpkin patch to your plate, these plant-based Pumpkin Pie Cups by Kat Condon from @katalysthealth are the star of this baking season. Made with almonds and fall flavors, these heavenly cups of sweetness are a superfood twist on this classic dessert. Top with a dollop of vegan whipped cream and sprinkle with cacao nibs for that satisfying crunch. Oh, and did we mention they’re no-bake?
- 1 cup Sunfood Almonds
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 pinch Sunfood Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1/3 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/3 cup cashew butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2-4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Coconut whipped cream
- Sunfood Cacao Nibs
- Line a muffin pan with six liners.
- In a food processor, pulse crust ingredients until everything is broken down and sticks together.
- Press crust into prepared liners and chill while you make filling.
- Clean out processor and add filling ingredients. Pulse until smooth and creamy.
- Distribute filling among the six cups, then freeze for 30 minutes.
- Remove from liners, top with vegan whipped cream, and cacao nibs—then gobble up!