One of everyone’s favorite classic breakfasts with a superfood twist! It’s a great way to warm up on a cool winter morning or as a sweet and healthy treat to cap off the night. Loaded full of protein, fiber, and heart-healthy fats this oatmeal will keep you feeling energized throughout the day.
|Chia Seeds||Hemp Seeds|
Apple Cinnamon Superfood Oatmeal
- 1/2 – 1/3 Cup Dry Rolled Oats
- 1 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Non-Dairy Milk
- 1/2 a sliced apple
- 1 Fig
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1-2 tbsp. Chia Seeds
- 1 tbsp. Goji Berries
- 1 Tbsp Hemp Seeds
- 1/ 4 Cup Mixed Berries
- 1 tsp Yacon Syrup
- Bring non-dairy milk to a boil in sauce pan and stir in oats, cinnamon, and apple.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and cook oats for 20 minutes or until soft. Stir occasionally.
- Top with a splash of almond milk, Berries, fig, chia seeds, goji berries, hemp seeds, , and yacon. Enjoy!