This beautiful bright red beet hummus showcases one of nature’s most nutritious foods – the humble beet. Known to help regulate blood, heart & liver health, beets are a great source of iron, vitamins C, potassium, and fiber. Beet Powder is a perfect addition to give a beet hummus dish a super nutrient boost. This beet hummus is great spread on toast or sandwiches, a splendid addition to any soup or salad, and the ideal companion for crunchy veggie sticks.
Bountiful Beetroot Hummus feat. Beet PowderPrint Recipe
- 2 Tbsp Beet Powder
- 1 can of chickpeas, rinsed
- Zest & juice of 1 large lemon
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 Tbsp Tahini
- 1/3 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Fresh herbs (optional)
1) Add all beet hummus ingredients, except olive oil, to a food processor and blend until smooth.
2) Once the beet hummus has a smooth consistency turn food processor on and slowly add olive oil. Blend until all of the oil in incorporated.
3) Scoop beet hummus into a bowl, top with fresh chopped herbs, and enjoy with veggie sticks, spread on toast, or as a great addition to a party platter
4) Serve this bountiful beet hummus to your amazing party guests!
Related: Fall Salad with Pumpkin Vinaigrette