Superfood chocolate is magic. And the great news is that you can make it at home. This recipe is perfect for when you are craving something sweet and chocolaty. Raw cacao is rich in magnesium, iron, and antioxidants. Goji berries are a complete source of protein and one of the most nutritionally-rich foods on the planet. A creamy and delicious energy source, cashews contain protein and healthy fats. These are a perfect after-school snack for kids!
|Organic Sweet Cacao Nibs||Raw Organic Whole Cashews||Raw Organic Goji Berries|
|Organic Cacao Butter||Organic Cacao Paste||Bee Pollen|
Chocolate Covered Goji Cashew Clusters
- 1 Cup cacao butter
- 1 Cup cacao paste (tempered or un-tempered)
- ¼ Cup raw honey (or sweeten to taste)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- ¼ tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- ¼ Cup Goji Berries
- ¼ Cup Cacao Nibs
- ¼ Cup Cashews
- 2 Tbsp Bee Pollen
- Melt cacao butter and cacao paste over very low heat.
- Combine with honey, vanilla powder and salt in a high-speed blender.
- Blend thoroughly and pour the mixture into a bowl.
- Fill the bowl with goji berries, cashews, and cacao nibs and mix thoroughly.
- Sprinkle bee pollen on top.
- Set on wax paper for easy removal and place into the freezer for approximately 10 minutes to set. Out of this world!!!