Disclaimer: These are some of the best cookies you’ve ever tasted! Seriously, they’re YUM. Chocolate Protein Powder, Organic Banana, Coconut Oil, Almonds, Cinnamon, Cacao Butter & Paste, Cacao Powder and Coconut Palm Sugar are the primary ingredients for these protein packed chocolate cookies. Kids love them, adults crave them – plus they can be baked, dehydrated or enjoyed by the spoonful straight out of the mixer. Vegan and amazing, these cookies are sure to be a hit in your home!
(makes ~12 cookies with 3 – 4g of protein per cookie)
- 2 ½ scoops Chocolate Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp ground Flax Seeds
- 1 tbsp Cacao Powder
- 1 organic banana
- 2 tbsp Coconut Palm Sugar
- ½ cup almond milk (or other plant based milk)
- 1/3 cup + 2 tbsp plant based flour
- ½ tsp Coconut Oil
- ½ cup chopped Almonds
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp aluminum free baking powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup Cacao Paste
- ¼ cup Cacao Butter
- ¼ cup Amber Agave Nectar
Directions for the cookies:
- Combine protein powder, flax, cacao, sugar, flour, cinnamon, baking soda & baking powder in bowl – add a pinch of salt.
- In a separate bowl (or using a mixer), combine banana, coconut oil and milk
- Gradually add in the powder mixture until all ingredients are well blended
- Stir in almonds do not use mixer for this part!
- Place tablespoon sized portions of cookie dough onto baking sheet, bake for 8-10 minutes at 375F
- Or set dehydrator at 115F (medium heat) and let bars dehydrate for 4-8 hours, depending on moisture and preference
Directions for the drizzle…
- Combine Cacao Butter, Cacao Paste and Agave in a pan on low heat or use double boiler. Allow components to melt together until smooth – drizzle over cooled cookies.