Inspired by the unique flavors of Mexican cuisine, this South of the Border Taco bowl uses a Coconut Wrap as the base with protein-rich ingredients piled on top!
South of the Border “Taco” BowlPrint Recipe
- ½ cup Organic Corn (Non-GMO !!!)
- ½ cup Organic Black Beans
- ¼ cup chopped organic cilantro
- 2 tbsp chopped organic onion
- 1 tbsp minced organic garlic
- 2 tbsp diced organic tomatoes
- ¼ cup chopped organic lettuce
- 2 tbsp organic cumin
- 1 tbsp organic serrano chili
- ¼ cup fresh or re-hydrated organic mango
- ½ tsp Fine Kalahari Salt
- 2 tbsp chopped organic scallion (garnish)
- Coconut Wraps
In a medium bowl, add all ingredients together except scallions, allow to marinate for 5-10 minutes.
Place coconut wrap in large bowl (warmed if desired) and fill ingredients.
Add diced avocado and Crema Verde Dressing over the top. Enjoy!