Looking for add a little heat to your meal? This vegan wrap is full of crisp vegetables drizzled with a Sriracha-yoghurt dressing for that perfect spicy kick!
These light yet refreshing easy to make wraps make for a perfect light lunch or snack!
Spicy Veggie WrapsPrint Recipe
- 2 Coconut Wraps
- 1 organic avocado, cut in small cubes
- 1 small organic tomato, chopped in wedges
- 1 cup (75g) shredded lettuce (or cabbage slaw)
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed juice from lemon
- 1/4 English cucumber, skinned and chopped
- 4 tablespoons plain Greek Yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- 1 packet Stevia
- 8 Kalamata olives, chopped
- 4 fresh coriander/cilantro sprigs, loosely chopped
- 1 tablespoon pickle juice
- 1 tsp. black sesame seeds for garnishing (optional)
- fresh cracked pepper to taste
In a small bowl, add the Greek yoghurt, Sriracha, and Stevia packet. Blend with a spoon until combined. Add the 1 tablespoon of fresh squeezed lemon juice to the yoghurt mix, stirring vigorously until combined.
In a separate bowl, add shredded lettuce, Kalamata olives, cucumber, tomatoes, and fresh cracked pepper. Using tongs, toss the lettuce mix, adding in the 1 tablespoon pickle juice.
Place one coconut wrap on a plate, and add half of the salad mix to the middle of the wrap. Then, add half of the avocado cubes, and half of the fresh coriander sprigs. Generously drizzle the Sriracha-yoghurt mix atop the salad in the wrap, and garnish with sesame seeds.
Carefully roll the coconut wrap at an angle, from one end to the other, enclosing the contents of the wrap. Repeat steps 3 and 4 to make another wrap, and enjoy!
Craving even more spice? Add jalapeño slices to your salad mix.
Original recipe by FASHION TALES BLOG