Rejoice! It is possible to make delicious, protein-packed pancakes without milk or eggs. These vegan pancakes use almond milk and bananas as a substitute and griddle up perfectly.
This recipe features Hemp Protein Powder for a boost of lean muscle building protein, along with heart & gut healthy fiber. These healthy pancakes are also full of potassium, essential amino acids, and omega-3 & 6 fatty acids.
This simple and easy to make breakfast is a great way to add plant-based protein into your daily diet. Get your day started right, or let your inner child out and have breakfast for dinner!
- 1/2 Cup organic Hemp Protein Protein (double for a serious protein boost - your pancakes might be a little less fluffy, but still delicious!)
- 1 Cup all purpose flour (gluten-free)
- 1 banana (mashed)
- 1 Cup almond milk (or coconut milk)
- 2 Tbsp organic Coconut Palm Sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp organic Vanilla Powder
- 1/2 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1 Tbsp organic Coconut Oil
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl. In a separate bowl, mash banana and mix with milk. Add wet mixture into dry mixture and combine into a batter-like consistency – it will be slightly chunky.
- Heat griddle or frying pan on medium-high heat and use coconut oil as grease to prevent sticking. Drop spoonfuls of batter onto griddle, cook each side 2-3 mins depending on preference.
- Top with bananas, fruit, and Yacon or Maple Syrup as sweetener. Enjoy!