We love smoothies. But we also love using superfoods and superfood blends like Beets+ in delights like these mini cheesecakes. These aren’t for the faint of heart and will take a bit of time to put together, but they’re worth the wait. These Mini Cheesecakes are filled with superfoods like Maca Powder, Brazil Nuts, and Cashews, and will delight as much as they will impress. Upgrade your dessert game with superfoods and your body will thank you.
Shop the recipe
|Organic Beets+||Organic Beet Powder||Raw Organic Maca Powder|
|Raw Organic Brazil Nuts||Raw Organic Whole Cashews||Raw Organic Heirloom Pumpkin Seeds|
UnBeetable Dragon Fruit Mini CheesecakesPrint Recipe
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 5 Brazil Nuts
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 dates (pitted)
- 1 teaspoon Maca Powder
- 1 1/2 cups Raw Cashews (covered in water and soaked overnight)
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla Extract
- pinch of Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup dragon fruit flesh
- 1/2 teaspoon Beet Powder or Beets+
- 1/2 teaspoon Organic Super Shake, Vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon Sunfood Camu Camu Powder
- COCONUT WHIPPED CREAM:
- 1 can coconut cream (place the can overnight in the fridge for the cream to set and then scoop off only the cream and discard the water)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 tablespoons Heirloom Pumpkin Seeds (finely chopped)
- dragon fruit slices cut into quarters
1. Add all the ingredients to a food processor and process until fine.
2. Use a muffin pan and cupcake liners.
3. Divide crust evenly and press down with fingers to evenly distribute for the base and crust. The crust should be about 1/3 inch thick. Set in freezer.
1. Drain and rinse cashews.
2. Blend in a high-speed blender along with remaining ingredients for 1- 2 minutes on high or until very smooth and creamy.
3. Add on top of the crust. Fill to the top.
4. Place in freezer 4-6 hours till set.
COCONUT WHIPPED CREAM:
1. Add coconut cream (scoop only the cream from the top of the can, don't use the water), maple syrup and vanilla to mixing bowl.
2. Use whisk attachment for mixer and whisk on high for 2 minutes until it is whipped cream.
3. Place in fridge till ready to use.
1. Once set, gently remove cheesecakes from cupcake liners
2. Let thaw for about 5-10 minutes.
3. Top them with coconut whipped cream, fresh dragon fruit slices and sprinkle with chopped pumpkin seeds and rose petals.
4. Store leftovers in the freezer for 7-10 days, though best when enjoyed within the first 3-4 days. Let thaw at room temperature 10 to 15 minutes before serving for best texture.
Recipe, styling, and photography by Anneke L Coetzee, @LemonswithThyme.