Cozying up to a savory bowl of curry is a great way to stay warm during Fall and Winter seasons. This hearty dish is chalked full of protein packed quinoa, lush plump olives, and fresh crisp vegetables. It is great as a main dish or perfect as a side to some sautéed tofu and cool fruit.
|Black Botija Olives|
Vegan Curry Quinoa RecipePrint Recipe
- 2 Cup Tri Color Quinoa, cooked in water
- 1/2 Cup Black Botija Olives, diced
- 1 1/2 Cup Frozen Peas, cooked
- 1/4-1/2 Yellow Onion diced
- 1 Orange, peeled, diced
- 1/4 Cup Mint, chopped
- 1 Cup mixed Purple & Green Cabbage, chopped
- 1 Cup Currents
- 1 Cup shredded Carrots
- Sauce Ingredients:
- 2 Tbsp Curry Powder (for a milder taste only add 1 Tbsp)
- 2 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1/8 Cup Tahini
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Combine all sauce ingredients into a bowl, mix until well combined, then set aside.
In a separate bowl stir together remaining ingredients.
Once quinoa mixture is blended pour sauce over the top and stir.