In queso you didn't know, these are nacho ordinary nachos. They're superfood nachos — a crunchy, cheesy plant-based snack. Whip up this satisfying snack for the kids on the weekends or eat the whole plate yourself while they're at school (we won't tell). They are made with cashews and turmeric, plant-based, and are good for the planet and your wellbeing. Grab your favorite tortilla chips and dive into this flavorful superfood snack.
- 1 cup Sunfood Raw Cashews, soaked
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp Sunfood Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp tomato paste
- 1 Tbsp your favorite hot sauce
- Dash of Sunfood Pink Himalayan Salt
- Sunfood's Black Botija Olives, chopped
- Sunfood Hemp seeds
- Jalapeño slices
- Your favorite pico de gallo
- Soak cashews in hot water for 10 minutes.
- Blend cashews and all other ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Add the nacho sauce to a saucepan and whisk over medium heat. Add water to achieve the desired thickness.
- Drizzle over tortilla chips and sprinkle on the toppings.
Shop the Recipe
|Shop now||Shop now||Shop now||Shop now|