From Maine Coast:
OCIA Certified Organic and a Raw Food
Icelandic Kelp Blend™ (IKB) is our blend of three “brown” sea vegetables from the cold, nutrient-dense waters of the North Atlantic (Laminaria hyperborea, Ascophyllum nodosum, Laminaria digitata). It provides more than sixty bioavailable minerals, vitamins, fiber, and a host of bioactive compounds and phytonutrients — plus guaranteed Iodine content (9000-10500 mcg in a 3 g serving).
- Sourced from clean ocean waters, as verified by independent inspection.
- Dried at low temperatures to preserve nutrient density and prevent oxidation.
- Dried using geothermal energy, a renewable resource.
- Sustainably harvested to protect biodiversity and the long-term health of our oceans.
Seawater contains all the essential minerals for sustaining our lives, and sea plants absorb these nutrients directly through extensive leaf-like fronds. Kelp, the common name for multiple species of brown seaweed, is a particularly powerful bioaccumulator and has long been used to support healthy thyroid function and mineral balancing. More nutritional information to come.
As with all of our products, Icelandic Kelp Blend is certified organic, sustainably harvested, and samples are tested for microbiological contaminants, heavy metals, pesticides and herbicides, petroleum residues, and radioactivity. Available as a powder only.
|Brand||Maine Coast Sea Vegetables|
Blend of three sea vegetables (kelps): Laminaria hyperborea, Ascophyllum nodosum, Laminaria digitata
|Specifications||USDA Organic, Raw, Vegan|
- Great texture Review by Laura
- Nice flavor Review by Marissa
- smooth Review by Vicktoria