Certified Organic Maca Powder
Maca is a root vegetable grown in the Peruvian Andes. It was sacred to the Incas and has been used as a food and medicine in South America for centuries. It is well known for its ability to help enhance strength and endurance. In fact, Incan warriors would often consume maca before long journeys and battles. Today’s athletes are confirming what history has to say about this incredible superfood.
The Sunfood Difference™
Our maca is grown at high elevations in areas untouched by pollution where it is sun-dried & low-temperature processed into a fine powder. Inferior maca products are grown at lower elevations and processed at higher temperatures. Sunfood maca powder has a unique nutty flavor that goes well with sweet or savory dishes.
Add 1-2 teaspoons of maca powder to smoothies, or try in your favorite recipe!
Certified organic raw maca root
Caution / Allergen Statement:
|Specifications||Non-GMO Project Verified, Organic, CCOF, Raw, Vegan, Kosher|
|Storage||Reseal bag after opening. Store in a cool, dry place.|
- Work your way up to it, it's worth it! Review by Karlyn
- I Love Maca Review by Susan
- Very happy Review by happy
THANK YOU, SUNFOOD!
And my husband thanks you too! (Posted on 1/23/14)
- There has been such a great change in my hubby's energy!! Review by It's his magic energy food !
- Can't live without it Review by gomustangs
- Energy! Review by In Love with Your Maca