A delicious and healthy breakfast, our raw super cereal will get you started with a full stomach and fuel you through your day. Easy to make in advance or quick in the morning, you’ll never want anything else for breakfast!
(Makes two servings)
- 3/4 cup raw nuts (brazil nuts, cashews, hemp seeds, almonds or all of the above)
- 3-5 dates, soaked and pitted
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup fresh fruit (we love mango, banana or berries)
- 1/4 cup dried fruit (goji berries, golden berries or raisins)
- 1 tbsp fresh raw shredded coconut (optional)
- nut milk (to taste)
Pour the nuts, dates and coconut oil into your food processor and blend until nuts are finely ground. Put the mixture into a bowl and stir in dried fruit pieces. Top with fresh fruit, shredded coconut and raw nut milk to taste. Enjoy!