This fudge is super easy to make and delicious to eat! It is the perfect treat when you need just a bit of something sweet. Plus, if you need a quick gift, these are perfect for giving!
- Place all the ingredients in a high power blender – EXCEPT the goji berries and golden berries – in the order listed. Blend until well combined.
- Place blended batter in a mixing bowl and add berries. Hand stir all ingredients well.
- Line an 8×8 glass baking dish with non-stick paper. Evenly spread fudge batter in dish.
- Place glass dish in the refrigerator for 20 minutes or until batter has hardened.
- Once hardened, remove fudge from dish simply by lifting the edges of the paper. Peel paper away from fudge and then cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Will keep in the refrigerator for several weeks, or the freezer for months, in an airtight container.