Certified Organic Hunza Apricots
In the Hunza Valley of far northern Pakistan, the people live to be well over 100 years old. These special apricots are a main staple of their diet. Sweet and delicious, they are an essential part of the vibrant health and longevity that the Hunza people enjoy.
The Sunfood Difference™
Raw, organic and non-GMO, our Hunza Apricots are quite unlike other apricots typically found in stores. They are smaller, darker and harder in texture, and have not been processed with chemicals, additives or preservatives. They are simply harvested and sun-dried to create a distinctively rich flavor and unique texture.
For further reading, check out this article!
The Hunza People Who Live to 100 Have a Secret in Their Diet
* Please note: The texture of these dried apricots are firmer and drier than the dried apricots typically found in stores, which tend to be hybridized versions with high sugar content. We pride ourselves in sourcing minimally processed, heirloom varieties of superfoods that are a unique experience for your palate.
Enjoy straight out of the bag or add to a trail mix. To soften the texture, you may soak them in pure water for 4-8 hours and eat them right away once they're rehydrated.
Certified organic Hunza apricots
|Specifications||Non-GMO Project Verified, Organic, CCOF, Raw, Vegan, Kosher|
|Storage||Store in a dark, cool, dry place.|
- Pure Ambrosia Review by Eric Cuya~Maca
-ESP (Posted on 6/2/14)
- Sweet Review by Kristen
- Love these! Review by Susanne
- Mixed feelings Review by kristya
- Delicious and fills you up quickly! Review by JudiJudi1414
about 8 in each....they're rich and chewy and they are tart as well so there's a freshness to them. Just love the taste, never mind that these apricots are healthful and organic!!! (Posted on 9/4/13)
- Delicious Sun-Dried Hunza Apricots Review by rosie