1 cup (8 oz) raw cashews
¼ cup tahini
1/3 cup lemon juice
2 garlic cloves, crushed
½ tsp Kalahari Desert Salt, fine
½ tsp cumin
¼ tsp Chili Powder
½ tsp paprika
Black Botija Olives, pitted (optional garnish)
Parsley (optional garnish)
- Soak cashews for at least 3 hours.
- Drain and rinse cashews a few times.
- Place cashews and all remaining ingredients in a food processor.
- Puree until well blended (it will be very thick).
- Add water ¼ cup at a time until desired texture.
- Garnish with parsley, paprika, and Black Botija Olives.