Looking for a creative and easy way to use Sacha Inchi Oil & Spirulina? Sacha-lina is tangy, herb-a-licious and good for you! Spirulina crunchies are loaded with chlorophyll, a whopping 112% vitamin A per 8g serving, and 6g of protein. Sacha inchi oil is an excellent source of Omega-3 essential fatty acids with 7g per tablespoon and a delicate nutty flavor. Zesty and delicious.
- 1 cup Sacha Inchi Oil
- ¾ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 ½ Tbsp Spirulina Crunchies
- 4-5 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 cup green onion, chopped – roughly one bunch
- 1 ½ Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped, stems removed
- 1 ½ Tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 ½ Tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- ¼ tsp paprika
- Pink Himalayan Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Yacon Syrup (to taste)
Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender. Makes 6-8 servings. Enjoy!