If you need a nutrient-dense super snack that will satisfy the taste buds, Valeria from Nuts About Greens has got a perfect recipe for you. Her Acai Chia Seed Pudding is crunchy, juicy, and sweet – and it takes less than five minutes to whip up and store in the fridge overnight, so it’s a great recipe to prep for days when you’re short on time. It’s made with raw organic chia seeds, which are a good source of magnesium and fiber and great for normalizing digestion. The acai powder packs a purple, healthy punch. Here’s how to make it.
- 1/4 cup Sunfood Chia Seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 Tbsp Sunfood Acai Powder
- 1-2 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract, optional
- In a liquid measuring cup, add the almond milk and acai powder. Whisk until well combined.
- In a medium bowl, add the chia seeds, maple syrup, the acai almond milk mixture, and vanilla if using. Whisk until well combined.
- Refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours, stirring it again after about 2 hours.
- Enjoy with your favorite toppings!
Photo by Valeria. Check out more plant-based recipes on nutsaboutgreens.com.
Shop the Recipe
|Shop now||Shop now||Shop now||Shop now|