There’s nothing quite like an icy, refreshing popsicle to
cool down on a hot day. Spring is in full bloom and summer is right around the
corner. Lauren from
Blueberry Pomegranate Popsicles are made with frozen blueberries, creamy
coconut milk, and Sunfood Pomegranate Powder for that tangy sweetness. This is
the perfect recipe to make with the kids when school’s out because it only uses
4 ingredients and 5 simple steps. The most important step? Enjoy.
- Add the coconut milk, maple syrup, blueberries,
and Sunfood Pomegranate Powder to a high-speed blender or food processor. Blend
until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds. Depending
on the size and shape of your molds, the mix will make 6-8 popsicles.
- Transfer the mold to the freezer and allow the
popsicles to freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove the mold from the freezer and let it sit
at room temperature for about 10 minutes before serving, or run the outside of the
mold under warm water for 30 seconds for easy removal.
- Enjoy immediately! Store any leftover popsicles
in the freezer for up to one month.
Check out @flora_and_vino for more tasty recipes from Lauren.