Fudgy. Chocolatey. Superfood-packed. Jackie from @jackfruitfulkitchen
made a vegan, grain-free, and refined sugar-free recipe that you’re going to
love: Chocolate-Covered Fudge Brownie Truffles. Just one bite of these sweet
morsels will have you vibrating at a higher frequency. The super smooth and
creamy texture tastes rich and decadent but is crafted with nutritious dates,
power-packed macadamia nuts, and antioxidant-rich cacao! Plus? They take just minutes
to make. Here’s how to do it!
- 1/2 cup sugar-free
dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp refined
- 2 tbsp Sunfood Cacao Nibs
- Add all ingredients for truffles except water to a food
processor. Blend on high until smooth and a bit crumbly. Depending on the
moisture content in your dates, add 1 tbsp of water at a time until a sticky
- Use a 1 tbsp sized cookie scoop to scoop 20 truffles onto
a parchment lined tray. Place in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add chocolate chips and coconut oil to a
microwave safe dish. Heat at 50% power in 30 second increments until melted.
- Remove truffles from freezer and place each truffle into
the melted chocolate with a fork. Remove from chocolate and let excess drip
off. Place back on parchment.
- Sprinkle with cacao nibs. Place in fridge or freezer for
at least 30 minutes before serving. Store in fridge or freezer for up to two
Check out @jackfruitfulkitchen on Instagram for more fun recipes from Jackie.