What’s fudgy, nutty, and superfood-packed? Dark Chocolate Macadamia Nut Blondies, of course! Valeria from Nuts About Greens’s recipe is plant-based, gluten-free, and will make you reach for seconds. This unique twist on the classic blondie will wow your taste buds and become an instant hit with your family and friends. Plus, who doesn’t love the satisfying crunch and creamy flavor of macadamia nuts? Delightfully fresh and crisp, Sunfood Macadamia Nuts are an irresistible buttery treat!
Here’s how to make this chocolatey, soft dessert for yourself:
- 2 flax eggs (2 Tbsp Sunfood Milled Flaxseed + 6 Tbsp water)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, room temperature/soft (not melted)
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup Sunfood Macadamia Nuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line an 8x8 square baking pan with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of your stand-up mixer, make your flax eggs by combining the ground flaxseed and water. Stir and set aside for 5 minutes to thicken.
- Once the flax egg has thickened, add the coconut oil, coconut sugar, and vanilla extract to the mixing bowl. Mix with the paddle attachment until well combined.
- Then add the almond flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix until combined.
- Fold in the macadamia nuts and chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan and smooth it out evenly. Sprinkle extra macadamia nuts and chocolate chips on top if you would like.
- Bake for 25-28 minutes or until golden brown and the top is set. Let it cool in the pan on a wire rack completely before slicing. They are supposed to be fudgy. Enjoy!
Check out https://nutsaboutgreens.com/for more plant-based recipes from Valeria.
Shop the Recipe
|Shop now||Shop now||Shop now||Shop now|