Fresh baked goods and autumn go hand-in-hand. That’s why Grace from @gracefulloats’ Golden Milk Baked Oats is the perfect superfood recipe for the season. Each bite will feel like a warm hug with the comforting flavors of ginger, cardamom, and cinnamon. Not only is this treat delicious, but it’s loaded with superfoods and herbs that can induce a sense of balance. Cozy up in your flannel and enjoy this nutritious home-baked goodness.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp Sunfood Golden Milk Super Blend
- 2/3 scoop plant-based vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 medium banana
- 1/2 cup cauliflower rice (optional)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp Sunfood Goji Berries
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and generously grease an oven-safe bowl with cooking spray.
- Add all ingredients except goji berries and coconut to a food processor or high-speed blender and pulse until smooth and well combined.
- Spoon batter into prepared bowl and fold in goji berries and coconut.
- Top with more berries and coconut and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with fresh fruit if desired. Enjoy!