So Many Superfoods, So Little Time…
With hundreds of superfoods to choose from, it can feel overwhelming at times. Until now. There is one superfood that is a must-have around here. It makes life easier with 30+ ingredients in one bag—everything you need to cleanse and power up!
Sun Is Shining: Get Your Greens in a Cinch!
Are you getting your daily greens? Green vegetables are vital to help alkalize your body and strengthen your immune system. Our Sun Is Shining Green Superfood makes it super simple to get the greens your body needs—and we’re talking about much more than the average head of lettuce here… Sun Is Shining is loaded with 30+ raw, non-GMO, organic or wild-crafted ingredients, with no grain fillers or additives. It’s got land grasses, sea vegetables, freshwater algae, enzymes and probiotics—all in an easy-to-use powder that you can add to any juice or smoothie.
What People Are Saying
We've been selling Sun Is Shining for over 10 years and there’s a reason it’s been a top product for so long—people love the way it makes them feel. Check out some of the most recent rave reviews…
“My friend took me dress shopping and I did not know my stomach had shrunk until I tried on a red dress with a short jacket. All I had been doing was drinking Sun is Shining religiously every morning. I guess it was a combination of the probiotics and enzymes. I do believe it shrunk my stomach. I ordered more.” – Net
Energy and Mood
“I have been adding 2 teaspoons of S.I.S. to my daily morning green smoothie for 3 months now. Within 3 days, I noticed a rise in my energy levels and alertness. After a week, I noticed a feeling of overall well-being. Taste easily blends in with smoothie without overpowering. My wife has also been taking this and I have noticed very little mood swings lately...thank you Sunfood's Sun Is Shining!” – Rob
“This is one of my favorite products to get. After I started taking it, I felt amazing in just a few days. I can only describe the feeling as a warm, glowing, feeling of inner vitality. This has become my favorite and only powder. I look forward to drinking it everyday, and since then, my skin has never been dry, so I have been able to stop using skin cream for the first time in years.” – Christine
“My 5-year-old loves this stuff. She takes it the first thing in the morning with a spoon and is always asking for more :-)” – Lee
The Bottom Line
“I use Sun is Shining daily in my morning smoothie. I feel great all day long. What else is there to say!” – Richard
The Sunfood Difference
Sun is Shining is a dynamic whole-food formula that contains 100% raw, vegan, non-GMO, organic or wild-crafted superfoods, plus an amazing probiotic and enzyme complex. Unlike other green powders out there, it contains no additives, anti-caking agents, preservatives, fillers or grains—it’s just pure green superfood.
The Science Behind It
Here’s a snapshot of what the ingredients in Sun Is Shining can do for you…
- The freshwater algae in Sun Is Shining has amazing detox potential. Chlorella has been known to help alleviate heavy metal toxicity: One study in particular proved that chlorella helps the body rid itself of cadmium, concluding that “when exposed to Cd (cadmium), chlorella is an appropriate source which counteracts heavy metal poisoning.”1 Another found that “continuous BP [chlorella (parachlorella beijerinckii)] intake accelerates the excretion of MeHg [methylmecury] and subsequently decreases tissue Hg [mercury] levels.”2
- Spirulina has been known to help with radiation detox: One research study showed that children with radiation sickness “reduced urine radioactivity levels by 50% in only 20 days” with five grams of spirulina administered per day, confirming “the beneficial health effects of spirulina on children with radiation sickness.”3
- The anti-oxidative power of wheatgrass was found to be an “effective and safe” treatment for ulcerative colitis.4 The Hippocrates Health Institute also found that wheat grass is “a powerful detoxifier, and liver and blood protector” that can “stimulate metabolism…restore alkalinity…neutralize toxins… [and] slow down the aging process.”5
- The sea vegetable known as kelp was found to cause a “positive reaction in hepatic [liver] cells” in subjects with carcinogen exposure.6 Another study also confirmed that a chemical characteristic of brown seaweed [kelp] has “protecting effects on the liver” as well as “antioxidant, anti-inflammatory…[and] anti-obese” activities.7
- Sun Is Shining is 40% protein, boasting an incredible array of nutrients. A two-teaspoon serving will give you 123% of your daily RDA of vitamin A, 158% vitamin B12, 19% vitamin B2, 33% iron, 9% calcium—the list goes on! Click here for a full nutritional panel and ingredient list to get the raw facts!
- Last but not least, Sun Is Shining has probiotics (friendly flora) which can enhance digestion and strengthen the immune system, along with enzymes which can help to make all these nutrients more bio-available.
Easiest Way to Get Your Greens
Sun Is Shining is designed to be taken on a daily basis, and especially during cleansing or detoxification. Start with one or two teaspoons per day and increase as you desire. Add to water, coconut water, fruit juice, a smoothie, or your favorite beverage. Check out this delicious recipe for a smoothie that will send you soaring through your day! Sunfood Super Smoothie
“I add a scoop to my morning shake and I feel great. This stuff has superb green foods that nourish my entire body.” – Rich
“This is one of the best products I have ever tried. I have so much energy after I make my morning shake that it lasts all day!!!! No 2:00 pm blues!!” – Shelly
Sun Is Shining has what you need to alkalize, cleanse and energize. Want to feel super healthy and vibrant? See what Sun Is Shining can do for you…
Sunfood's "Natural Solutions" does not promote or suggest natural cures, natural healing or natural remedies for any disease, disorder or ailment thereof. This information should be treated as educational material gathered and discovered from various studies, clinical trials and customer reviews. It is designed to encourage healthy lifestyles, and independent conclusions in regards to natural products and alternative health choices. It is best to consult with your healthcare practitioner before attempting any form of natural cure, natural healing or natural remedy to any health issues.
Sources: 1 – “Effect of Chlorella intake on Cadmium metabolism in rats.” Ewha Womans University, South Korea, 2009. 2 – “The influence of Parachlorella beyerinckii CK-5 on the absorption and excretion of methylmercury (MeHg) in mice.” Uchikawa, T. Journal of Toxicological Science, Jan 2011. 3 - “Spirulina- natural sorbent of radionucleides.” Research Institute of Radiation Medicine, Czech Republic. Belarus, Sep 1993. 4 – “Wheat grass juice in the treatment of active distal ulcerative colitis: a randomized double-blind placebo-controlled trial.” Israel Institute of Technology, 2002. 5 - “The Benefits of Wheatgrass,” Hippocrates Health Institute. 6 – “Effect of dietary kelp on lipid peroxidation and glutathione peroxidase activity in livers of rats given breast carcinogen DMBA.” Kitasato University School of Hygienic Sciences, Japan, 1991. 7 – “Fucoxanthin, a Marine Carotenoid Present in Brown Seaweeds and Diatoms: Metabolisms and Bioactivities Relevant to Human Health.” Peng, J. Mar Drugs, 2011.