These plant-based açaí maqui cheesecake cups are the ultimate 3 p.m. treat you, and the kids will love. Every single bite is creamy and filled with superfoods. Just look at the rich purple color and mesmerizing swirls. They're packed with dark berries like açaí and maqui thanks to Açaí Maqui Bowl Mix to give your family the energy and nutrition boost to keep you going.
It takes a few minutes to whip up a batch of these tasty morsels. You can even do it between your kids' soccer and piano practice and have a delightful snack for the week.
Here's how to make them.
- 1 cup packed pitted dates
- 1 cup Sunfood Almonds
- 1 pinch Sunfood Pink Salt
- 1 1/2 cups raw Sunfood Cashews, soaked
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup lemon juice (from about 3 lemons)
- 1 tbsp lemon zest (from about 1 lemon)
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup melted Sunfood Cacao Butter
- 1/4 tsp Sunfood Pink Salt
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup Sunfood Acai Maqui Bowl Mix
- Add dates to food processor and blend until it forms into a ball. Remove and set aside.
- Add almonds to food processor and process into a meal. Add the dates back in and blend until combined.
- Fill a mini muffin tin with mini muffin liners, or use a non-stick tin. Divide crust mixture into wells (about 1/2 tbsp per cheesecake) and press in an even layer. Place in freezer while making the filling.
- Blend all filling ingredients except for blueberries and Acai Maqui Bowl Mix in a blender until smooth and creamy.
- Pour almost all of the filling into the mini muffin wells, reserving about 1/2 cup of filling in the blender. Tap sides of tin to release any air bubbles.
- Add blueberries and Acai Maqui Bowl Mix to blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour a small amount of the purple filling in each mini muffin well, and swirl together with a toothpick.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight. After freezing, remove mini cheesecakes from muffin tin with a knife. Let thaw 10 minutes before serving.
Shop the Recipe
|Shop now||Shop now||Shop now||Shop now|