Cheesecake undeniably is one of life's greatest joys. Superfood cheesecake is even more so.
At Sunfood, we love cheesecake. We love it so much we used to (before COVID-19) make vegan superfood cheesecake to celebrate our staffers' birthdays. It was always a hit.
If you've never made a cheesecake, not to worry! Grab the ingredients and get ready for all the fizzy excitement. Trust us; cheesecake makes everything better.
We're going to take a moment and sing an ode to this unique superfood blend. Açaí Maqui Bowl Mix includes seven delicious superfoods. The real star here is Maqui Berry – a bright and delightful Amazonian superfood. Its deep purple pigment is as gorgeous as the berries are nutritious. It makes for a perfect açaí bowl to keep you cool in the summer; it's a great mix to throw in your smoothie, make refreshing popsicles, or a decadent cheesecake. Just wow!
- 1 cup packed pitted dates
- 1 cup Sunfood Almonds
- 1 1/2 cups Sunfood cashews, soaked 2-3 hours prior
- Juice of 2 lemons (about ½ cup)
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2/3 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- ¼ cup Sunfood Acai Maqui Bowl Mix
- Fresh blueberries
- Sunfood Bee Pollen
- Add dates to food processor and blend until it forms into a ball. Remove and set aside.
- Add almonds to food processor and process into a meal. Add the dates back in and blend until combined.
- Lightly grease standard spring form pan (smaller pan = thicker cheesecake). Press crust mixture into even layer at bottom of pan. Place in freezer while making the filling.
- Blend all filling ingredients in a blender until smooth and creamy.
- Pour filling into pan. Tap sides to release any air bubbles. Cover with foil or plastic wrap and freeze for at least 6 hours (or overnight).
After freezing the cheesecake, release from pan and top with fresh blueberries and a sprinkle of Bee Pollen. Enjoy!
Shop the Recipe
|Shop now||Shop now||Shop now|