Cheesecake undeniably is one of life's greatest joys. Superfood cheesecake is even more so.
At Sunfood, we love cheesecake. We love it so much we used to (before COVID-19) make vegan superfood cheesecake to celebrate our staffers' birthdays. It was always a hit.
If you've never made a cheesecake, not to worry! Grab the ingredients and get ready for all the fizzy excitement. Trust us; cheesecake makes everything better.
We're going to take a moment and sing an ode to this unique superfood blend. Açaí Maqui Bowl Mix includes seven delicious superfoods. The real star here is Maqui Berry – a bright and delightful Amazonian superfood. Its deep purple pigment is as gorgeous as the berries are nutritious. It makes for a perfect açaí bowl to keep you cool in the summer; it's a great mix to throw in your smoothie, make refreshing popsicles, or a decadent cheesecake. Just wow!
Açaí Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake
- 1 Cup Almonds
- 1 Cup dates
- 1 Cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 Tbsp Yacon Syrup
- Pinch of Pink Himalayan Salt
- CHEESECAKE FILLING:
- 4 Tbsp Açaí Maqui Bowl Mix
- 3 Cups of Cashews (Soaked in water for 2-3 hours)
- 1/4 Cup blueberry puree (just blend up fresh blueberries)
- 1/3 Cup unsweetened orange juice
- 1/3 Cup Yacon Syrup
- 1 Cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Powder
- Juice and zest of 2 lemons
- 3/4 Cup Melted Coconut Oil
- Grind almonds in a food processor until they are broken down into small chunks. Add dates, coconut, and yacon and process until a paste is formed.
- Take crust mixture and press into the bottom of a square spring form pan or silicone mold. Freeze while you create the filling.
- Cheesecake Filling:
- Blend everything together except for the coconut oil.
- Once mixture is well mixed and smooth add melted coconut oil and blend on high for a minute.
- Pour Mixture over crust and freeze overnight.
- The next day remove from Pan and cut into squares. Top with your favorite Superfoods.