This lite, low-carb, creamy dessert is the perfect way to end your day. The fresh juicy berries paired with luscious coconut whipped cream wrapped in our delicious coconut wrap will have you wondering why you don’t indulge in dessert more often.
Berries & Cream Coconut Crepes
- 1 can (14oz) of chilled Coconut Cream
- Coconut wraps
- Handful of berries
- 1 Tbsp coconut sugar or yacon (optional)
- Place mixing bowl and whisk in freezer 10 minutes before starting.
- Remove the thick top layer of coconut cream from the can, leaving the water at the bottom, and place into chilled bowl.
- Whisk on high for 3-4 minutes or until soft peaks form.
- Add sweetener and whisk for another 2 more minutes.
- Heat coconut wrap in a warm skillet for a few seconds on each side, until it becomes soft.
- Place it on a warm plate and layer on coconut whipped cream and a handful of fresh berries.