Here's to the art of sneaking superfoods into every dessert and replacing sprinkles with bee pollen - they are just as sweet and a good source of vitamin B. These fudgesicles are delicious and satisfying on a hot summer day or just because you need a chocolate treat.
- 1/2 cup Sunfood Chocolate Superfood Smoothie Mix or Sunfood Cacao Powder
- 1 cup canned full-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- Pinch Sunfood Pink Himalayan Salt
- Sunfood Bee Pollen
- Add Sunfood Chocolate Superfood Smoothie Mix or Sunfood Cacao powder, coconut milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and salt to a medium bowl.
- Whisk all ingredients together until completely smooth. Pour gently into popsicle mold.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight. Release pops by running the mold under warm water for 20 seconds. Enjoy!