This fudge is super easy to make and delicious to eat! It is the perfect treat when you need just a bit of something sweet. Plus, if you need a quick gift, these are perfect for giving!
- 1 cup cacao butter, melted
- 1 cup agave nectar
- 2 tsp vanilla powder
- ½ tsp Himalayan pink salt
- 1 tsp lucuma powder
- 1 ½ tsp raspberry extract (Optional. Leave out or use juice from ground organic berries to keep 100% raw)
- 1 cup cacao powder
- ½ cup jungle peanut butter
- 1 cup goji berries, chopped
- Place all the ingredients in a high powder blender - EXCEPT the goji berries - in the order listed. Blend until well combined.
- Place blended batter in a mixing bowl and add chopped goji berries. Hand stir all ingredients well.
- Line an 8x8 glass baking dish with non-stick paper. Evenly spread fudge batter in dish.
- Place glass dish in the refrigerator for 20 minutes or until batter has hardened.
- Once hardened, remove fudge from dish simply by lifting the edges of the paper. Peel paper away from fudge and then cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Will keep in the refrigerator for several weeks, or the freezer for months, in an airtight container.
About Chef Tina Jo:
Chef Tina Jo is a highly respected Gourmet Raw Vegan Chef, Author, Speaker and Coach known internationally for her humor and down–to–earth approach to raw veganism. She, along with her TV show Splendor in the Raw, was awarded Top 10 Best Show, Best Chef and Best Website in the Best of Raw 2009 Awards. She has made it her life’s mission to bring super delicious, fresh, simple, fun, affordable raw vegan food to the mainstream.
Through her books, DVDs, and programs, Chef Tina Jo is teaching Americans how to make healthy lifestyles DELICIOUS, bringing live whole foods back to the dinner table one dinner plate at a time. Learn more at www.cheftinajo.com.