Cinnamon Maca Bars
- 1/2 cup soaked almonds
- 1/2 cup soaked cashews
- 1/2 cup maca
- A dash of sea salt
- 2 dates, pitted
- 1/8 cup raw honey
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 tbsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 pinch cayenne
- Soak almonds and cashews overnight.
- Melt coconut oil over very low heat, or in an Excalibur Dehydrator.
- Combine all ingredients except cashews and almonds in a blender until a dough ball forms.
- Remove from the blender and mix the nuts in by hand.
- Flatten into a small pan and freeze for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and cut into squares.