Don’t let these sweet chocolaty treats fool you – they are super healthy! Dates, Cacao Powder, Cashews and Yacon Syrup create unbelievably yummy “dough” while Rice & Pea Powder adds a power-punch! Great for on-the-go mornings, post-workout snack or for a guilt-free afternoon indulgence!
Great Balls of Protein
- 1/2 Cup Rice & Pea Protein Powder
- 8 Dates, pitted
- 2 Tbsp chopped Cashews
- 2 tsp Cacao Powder
- 4 tsp Agave Nectar or Yacon Syrup
- Coconut Flake, Cacao Nibs (optional for topping)
- Place all ingredients in food processor or blender and mix well.
- Roll into teaspoon sized balls using an ice cream or cookie scoop.
- Roll each ball into topping of choice (Cacao Nibs, Coconut Flakes, etc.)
- Store in refrigerator